- Acceptance of the Terms
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not access or use the Site.
- Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time and for any reason. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes or modifications constitutes your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
- Use of the Site
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate GetDoctor.com, a GetDoctor.com employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm GetDoctor.com or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or web site.
- Use the Site to publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful content.
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Intellectual Property
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by GetDoctor.com, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States, United Kingdom and international copyright and trademark laws.
You may use the Site and its contents for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You may not sell, modify, reproduce, distribute, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost, or otherwise use the Site or its contents in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written permission.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Site.